Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shopping list - naturally gluten free foods

Because many people have been asking, this is the list of foods I recently ordered.  I plan to use these foods to create some fabulous, naturally gluten free baked goods including bread.  I love a soup and sandwich meal.  

I will post the recipes I end up trying with these ingredients later, along with objective reviews.


Nuts. com
Organic Coconut Flour (Gluten Free) - 1 Pound Bags
Raw Cashews - 1 Pound Bags
Georgia Pecans (Raw, No Shell) - 1 Pound Bags
Raw Almonds (No Shell) - 1 Pound Bags
Arrowroot Powder - 1 Pound Bags
Organic Golden Flaxseed Meal (Gluten Free) - 1 Pound Bags
Organic Chia Seeds - 1 Pound Bags
Almond Flour - 5 Pound Bags


Amazon.com
Psyllium husk powder - 1 pound
Raw sunflower seeds - 12 x 8 ounce bags

No comments:

Post a Comment