Sunday, January 27, 2013

About Us


While eating homemade pizza, we decided to embark on a 30 day gluten-free experiment starting first thing tomorrow morning.
Whose we?

My name is Mike Loux. I am presently 42, stand 5 feet, 2 inches tall, and weigh around 205 pounds. I am happily married to Kelly, and am the proud father of 3 spoiled cats. I am a software developer for a regional property and casualty insurance company, and dabble a bit in programming on the side. And I'm getting ready to embark on a very interesting journey...

And my name is Kelly LeBlanc.  I am 39, 5 feet 4 inches tall and weigh approximately 240 pounds. I'll know an exact weight tomorrow morning. I am happily married to Mike and I enjoy spoiling the same 3 cats. I am a nutritional cleansing coach and a QA engineer for a sales and use tax software company. 


If, at the end of the first 30 days, we have noticed a marked improvement in our overall health, we may make the transition permanent. Time will tell..
.




2 comments:

  1. So excited to see that your blog is up and going. Very proud of both of you and excited for this next new phase of your life. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea! Without your guidance all of this would have been much more challenging.

    ReplyDelete